Benefits for Schools
- Increase the number of varsity sports opportunities available for its students.
- Aquatic rehab can engage students athletes from other sports who get mid-season injuries.
- Easier, plug-and-play operations lighten the burdens on the Athletic Director and Principals with the Done-For-You deployment from expert I-League leadership.
- Sponsors, scholarships, tech tools and other resources can show up to aid the students.
- Other after-school activities can hook into the I-League programs and utilize the pool too.
- Rely upon trustworthy, responsible, trained, certified, safety conscious, accountable people for support in leading programs at the pool.
- Get aquatic curriculums, communication platforms, messages and whole-school assembly guests to help with promotions concerning water safety.
- Efficient, economical value
- Hang a new sign at the pool that says: Welcome to one of the world's greatest learning laboratories for the discovery of personal and group excellence.
Benefits for WPIAL & PIAA
- Present a pathway to schools that can jumpstart and empower new teams to rise to the level of existing, more established swimming and diving teams.
Benefits for Teachers at Schools
- Free online learning resources, written by specialists
- Saves time when planning lessons, and setting and marking work
- Features interactive support with mentor coaches
- Includes real life examples of programs in past and present.
- Tailored activities to fun and playing well with others.
- Constantly updated based on research and your feedback
Benefits to Coaches and Teams with vibrant swim programs
- sing it
Benefits to Students
- sing it
Benefits to the title sponsor
- sing it
Benefits to Supporting Sponsors
Benefits to Lifeguards
Benefits to Community Pools
Benefits to USA Swimming Clubs
Benefits to the greater Communities
Benefits to Public Health